sábado, 10 de enero de 2009

Pictures 2


One of things I've been doing lately is going through old picture albums. We are trying to downsize in order to get our library of books into a much smaller space and that has included trying to get rid of duplicate or not so good pictures. Pictures on the computer don`t count, of course. I quite easily got rid of my offending "fat" Christmas picture with a click of a mouse, but it didn`t free up any space on a bookshelf. I have managed to eliminate about four albums worth of pictures, which is great, and have relived a lot of my kids' childhoods, which has been even greater. They are four very fine people. I can't think of a stage of life when they weren't a delight to my heart. Not perfect people, of course, but people of integrity and courage. I love my kids.

No hay comentarios: