sábado, 20 de septiembre de 2008

First try

I remember my first years of living very, very far from family, and how much I would have enjoyed the opportunity to do something like this. Internet wasn't around, we didn´t even have a phone for a several years and mail seemed to take forever. How can I not give this a try? So, here I go, my first try at blogging. I don't even understand all of the options on the configuration and design pages. I just tried to upload a picture, for example, which didn't work. Little by little I hope to improve, this is just my first try.
Nancy

2 comentarios:

Hannah dijo...

Mom, I think it's a great idea!

Anónimo dijo...

I think this is a great idea. It is taking a little bit to get all of the necessary information the way Google wants it, but I think I might have it down now. How cool to be able to communicate so quickly all over the world. What a savings on phone bills!

Chris aka KickyC